Old Log Church Cemetery

Recorded 03-28-04 by Wendy Baker and Marilyn Robinson

According to DAR records*, The Old Log Church Cemetery was located "Two miles south of White Creek near Barker School House owned by Louis Coon." That would place it somewhere near the intersection of County Route 68 and the White Creek-North Hoosick Rd. The cemetery is no longer visible, and no one is exactly sure where it was located.

Surname

First/Maiden

Birth Date

Death Date

Age

Inscription/Notes

Curtis

Mr. John

     

Stone gone; *DAR records used to complete info

Curtis

Mrs. Margaret

 

July 1, 1784

In 68th yr

Stone gone; *DAR records used to complete info; "wife of John Curtis"

Cole

Rebekah

 

Feb 2, 1793

ae 20 mos

Stone gone; *DAR records used to complete info; "dau Benjamin & Lydia Cole"

* DAR records; Vol. 2, Page 75; Copied by the Ondawa-Cambridge DAR, NY Cem. Church & Town, Rec Feb 1925.


Return to Main page

2004; W Baker.